Abuse of Dominance
Horizontal & Vertical Agreements
Mergers & Acquisitions
We are experts in the application of economic analysis and quantitative techniques to all competition policy matters.
We use our expertise to provide economic input at all stages of competition cases. We have significant experience in supporting clients on issues before national competition authorities and the European Commission, which means we can help clients develop the strongest possible cases, supported by compelling economic evidence.
We deliver results by working closely with counsel and clients, and by ensuring that our advice is always tailored to the specific characteristics of the markets in question and is focused on the real priorities.
- Define economic markets and evaluate the extent of competition within them.
- Appraise the competitive effects of mergers and joint ventures in markets driven by product or geographic differentiation, investment in production capacity or innovation.
- Distinguish pro-competitive business strategies from exclusionary and exploitative practices.
- Quantify the damage caused by infringements of competition law.
- Econometric and Statistical Analysis.
- Financial Appraisal.
- Merger Simulation.
- Survey Methods.