Rapid Evidence Reviews
Statistical & Financial Analysis
We routinely advise government departments and other public sectors bodies on all aspects of public policy matters.
We also work closely with public policy teams within private sector firms, including multi-nationals, to help influence future policy design. Our clients value our ability to quickly and carefully identify and assimilate the information they need to reach evidence-based decisions on their strategic priorities and policy options.
We make sure that our results are useful and accessible, by always communicating them in clear and non-technical way.
- Help design and stress-test new policies and intervention options.
- Develop evidence and analysis to help influence policy direction.
- Describe and estimate the economic impact of potential and existing policies.
- Undertake targeted research studies.
- Microeconomic Theory & Best Practice.
- Desk-based Research; including literature reviews.
- Primary Research; including consumer surveys and experiments.
- Econometric & Other Statistical Techniques.
- Input-Output Modelling.